Friday, January 29, 2010

My Daughters Low Self Esteem Worried About Daughters Low Self Esteem?

Worried about daughters low self esteem? - my daughters low self esteem

Like any mother, I want my children to be successful, but how do I service, if not drop your child into the light. My daughter was very concerned about the age of 14, it seems to be comfortable in any room. If it with friends shes a leader, but also new people or situations queen shes a gel or just follow the crowd. That worries me. I went out and making friends everywhere, but left minutes alone, if it does not lead to a conviction, without a loss of the spine. Afraid to ask questions and give refuge to "everything that is not the attitude of the art". I miss some time, hoping it was a phase, but I'm really starting to worry. I spoke to him and everything seems ok, but I do not know. He refuses to give an orientation in every light and attention. All ideas, warnings or advice everyone should welcome. No, shes not into Goth, EMO, seems depressed, divorced, or drug abuse or fights at school. B grade point average as a parent, I'm not more concerned in the wrong hands (children and bad influences) and the motherto take care of her at all times. We are worried. The other children are nothing like that. Any idea how we encourage them to flee their own? In fear of their making tooo much pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment