Saturday, February 20, 2010

Drop Of Blood Mucous Plug Can My Husband Possibly Be Noticing Cervical Change During Sex.?

Can my husband possibly be noticing cervical change during sex.? - drop of blood mucous plug

I am 34 weeks pregnant. I know it's going to work is usually too early, but perhaps not to start too early so that a change in the cervix. I'll give you some additional information. I'm sure I have my mucus without blood on him a few days ago. I'm pretty sure it was my mucus plug because it had a large amount of thick white mucus of the cervix. (Not) as in a normal pregnancy discharge. I know that leaving the child. Already this morning we had sex and he said he noticed a difference. He said that around my neck, (which people usually refer) on the background was very soft and felt great. I wonder whether it was possible he might actually say or that there might be something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment