Monday, December 21, 2009

Effects Of Mold In House How Can Living With Mold In Your House Affect Your Health?

How can living with mold in your house affect your health? - effects of mold in house

I rented a house with 3 roommates, and about two weeks or more, we found mushrooms growing on the floor of our bathroom, it is clear, mold in the bathroom. We sink or a wall tile or wood in some areas of our walls and to ours. We called our house two weeks ago to discuss the problem and did nothing for him. I want to know what are the implications of living with mold in your house? And owners can get in trouble, nothing to do about it? I need to know what we do in this situation! My roommates and I think we should not pay for this month's rent, because none of us will be here until the situation is mold.

No comments:

Post a Comment