Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Singles Ski Trips How Do I Tell Her I Like Her Best Friend And Not Her?!?

How Do I Tell Her I Like Her Best Friend And Not Her?!? - singles ski trips

Ok heres the scenario, I was alone for six months, since before my girlfriend 6 months (below), he confessed that he cheated me, while on a skiing trip.
I Broke with her, but decided that there should always be friends, because at least he was honest with me unlike the other girls there.

Anyway, it keeps me hints that she wants them back, and shes also called on the phone told me that shes for what he was sorry and he misses my company and how to laugh and make all that .

Well, I enjoy his company and all, but I like it better friend Kirsty. She is very intelligent, warm and has a great personality ... Moreover, we get along very well. I know when I'm with Kirsty, destroy my ex, but I think if my ex loved me, they wouldnt have played for me when I was in his ski trip.

What should I do? How should my ex I like your friend? Ladies your help of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment