Monday, December 21, 2009

Oklahoma Land Survey Where Can I Find Oklahoma Property Dispute Laws?

Where can I find Oklahoma property dispute laws? - oklahoma land survey

I have a problem with my neighbor about a property in the vicinity. The barrier separates us from invading my property is about 30 meters. An overview of the country and the legal description of my property, with an aerial photo. I have worked with our court and the district has no right to property. I am ready to pass the barrier, but I want to be sure I'm doing something right.

2 comments:

Surveyor Extraordinaire :-) said...

The employees of the district court can not say whether your neighbor has the title of the area in question, since only they have access to maps and descriptions have been collected by the municipality. They have no way of knowing whether your neighbor has no unwritten law that would rely on an unwritten agreement or prescription.

If your property has been reviewed and the study that uniquely identifies the fence as an invasion, then you have a legitimate basis for filing a complaint that the fence removed. If you have to remove the fence for themselves, without a court order to support their actions liability, if your neighbor, they prove the rights of the fence that were damaged by the action. Consequently, May, it would be advisable for you to act without a warrant in his favor.

You can convince your neighbors about it, remove the barrier certificate that he intends to take legal action. If he still refuses, ask him why he thinks he has the pRoperty until the end. Then you should consult an attorney to tell the lawyer what is the reason, its neighbors and lawyers to investigate and determine whether your neighbor has a legitimate right. This is the safest measure.

Morrigha... said...

I have a site that contains information about the property laws of Oklahoma has, but I'm not sure what you need is. I hope that helps. http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/index.asp?ftdb=STOKST60&level=1

Post a Comment